Market leaders for Sous Vide packing meat and hot filling
Planned Packaging Films have always been at the forefront of cutting-edge technology when it comes to films and it’s properties. For years, our Steriflex films have led the market for packing meat and hot filling. We also thrive when it comes to microwaveable, retortable and ovenable films and have recently released recyclable options for customers using thermoformers.
- Mono-films, laminates and co-extrusions for freezing, microwaving and sterilizing
- ‘Steriflex’ and ‘Flexovac’ laminates in reels suitable for running on high speed form-fill-seal lines and Variovac type machinery
- Semi rigid films 170 – 650 micron. Available 100% recycled
- Peelable lidding materials
- Transparent, high barrier plastic films for gas-flushing offering extended shelf-life
- Stand-up pouches and bags
- Perforated films
- Skin Films
- Low, medium and high-density polyethylene,
- Cast and biaxially oriented nylon,
- Cast and oriented polyester,
- Cast and oriented polypropylene
- Barrier layers comprise of SIOX, ALOX and EVOH
- Lamination using both solvent-free and solvent based systems.
- Co-extrusions in up to 11 layers in gauges from 10 to 400 microns.
Food brands and outlets we work with
Hassle free packaging to protect your brand
Whether you’re looking for a bespoke solution in either a pre-made pouch or film on the reel, Planned Packaging Films Limited are here to help.