Flexible medical packaging specialists for over 40 years
Planned Packaging Films has specialised in flexible medical packaging for over 40 years to a wide variety of customers across the globe. Manufacturing in our ISO Class 8 cleanrooms, our medical range of products comply with ISO 11607 and MDR requirements.
Having dedicated factories for medical customers enables PPFL to supply a wide range of products and additionally cater for clients of all sizes, whether a new project or an existing line looking for cost savings, improve efficiency or make eco-friendly.
We also hold various sizes of medical grade Tyvek, header and breather bags in stock.
- Low, medium and high-density polyethylene
- Cast and biaxially oriented nylon
- Cast and oriented polyester
- Cast and oriented polypropylene
- Barrier layers comprise of SIOX, ALOX and EVOH
- Lamination using both solvent-free and solvent based systems.
- Co-extrusions in up to 11 layers in gauges from 10 to 400 microns.
Our medical packaging solutions
Our soft yet tough medical thermoforming films offer high puncture resistance. Our films have successfully been trialled on the World’s leading thermoforming machinery.
Tyvek pouches have been a staple of the medical industry for years, due to their robustness for a variety of medical applications.
Medical groups we supply
Hassle free packaging to protect your brand
Whether you’re looking for a bespoke solution in either a pre-made pouch or film on the reel, Planned Packaging Films Limited are here to help.