Specialising in bespoke packaging solutions for non-food industries
From wet wipes to pet food product packaging, PPFL have been specialising in bespoke solutions to non-food industries for over 40 years. Our flexible approach means we can meet requirements of customers, no matter the expectations, whether you are looking for bespoke shaped pouches, recyclable alternatives or something completely unique.
- Mono-films, laminates and co-extrusions for high speed, horizontal (HFFS) and vertical form-fill-seal (VFFS) lines and Multivac (thermoformer) type machinery
- Transparent, high barrier plastic films for gas-flushing offering extended shelf-life
- Stand-up pouches with spouts and zippers
- Polyethylene bags and sacks with the unique, ‘Hefty’ closure
- Perforated films
Films and pouches printed in:
Specialist films include:
- Low, medium and high density polyethylene,
- Cast and biaxially oriented nylon,
- Cast and oriented polyester,
- Cast and oriented polypropylene
- Barrier layers comprise of SIOX, ALOX and EVOH
- Lamination using both solvent-free and solvent based systems.
- Co-extrusions in up to 11 layers in gauges from 10 to 400 microns.
Non-food brands we work with
Hassle free packaging to protect your brand
Whether you’re looking for a bespoke solution in either a pre-made pouch or film on the reel, Planned Packaging Films Limited are here to help.