Tyvek pouches have been a staple of the medical industry for years, due to their robustness for a variety of medical applications. Often paired with PET/PE materials, Tyvek offers high permeability to bacteria, whilst still being suitable for sterilisation by Ethylene oxide, steam and Irradiation. In addition to the extensive shelf life given to the products, the pouches are available printed and are peelable for easy and safe opening. Pouches can be made with a variety of Tyvek grades and flexible plastics and alternative material combinations are available on request too.
- Total bacterial impermeability enables long-term storage of sterile products
- Fast identification of contents
- Printable and customisable – perfect for branding
- Peelable for easy opening
- Produced in medical grade clean rooms
- High puncture resistance
- Ideal for voluminous products due to sturdy seals.
Our Tyvek pouches comply with the medical standards DIN 58953, DIN EN 868 and DIN EN ISO 11607.